Planning application at 80 Monfarville Street St Marys NSW 2760

Helen Whelan sent a message to Bernard Bratusa.

To
Bernard Bratusa
From
Helen Whelan
Subject
Planning application at 80 Monfarville Street St Marys NSW 2760
Date
Sept. 10, 2016, 6:36 a.m.
My poor unfortunate brother Dennis Whelan lived in this rat hole for the past 20 yrs or so his wife died in 2001, after that time Dennis lived their the property was not much then so you can imagine the state of it at the moment. Dennis got sick with kidney disease and passed away in May of this year I'm sure that property contributed to his health issues. The church took 250 dollars a week of Dennis and the property was not fit for human habitation, after Dennis passed away I went to the property to pick up some of his things and I got the shock of my life to see the state of this so called house. I realised then why he was so sick.the church should have been paying him to stay in that horrible place.RIP Dear Dennis.if that place had have been demolished 10 years ago Dennis would have been still alive.to the Luthern church have a look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

From Helen Whelan to local councillor Bernard Bratusa

=========================================================================

Helen Whelan posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Helen Whelan and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 80 Monfarville Street St Marys NSW 2760

Description: Demolition of Single Storey Dwelling

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/702167?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐