Planning application at 81 Main Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Lucy Atkins sent a message to Wendy Boglary.

To
Wendy Boglary
From
Lucy Atkins
Subject
Planning application at 81 Main Street, Redland Bay, QLD
Date
Feb. 20, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Another development which backs on to the fragile creek. The neighbouring property has already been subdivided, with native trees destroyed.
Why not ask the landowner to donate some land for conservation?
There used to be koalas in the creek corridor-I haven't seen them for years, since the subdivision of Marjorie Buckler Ave ,which used to be a farm.
So disappointed with RSC.

From Lucy Atkins to local councillor Wendy Boglary

=========================================================================

Lucy Atkins posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Lucy Atkins and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 81 Main Street, Redland Bay, QLD

Description: Standard format - 1 into 5

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/780720?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Wendy Boglary
Date
Feb. 20, 2017, 8:49 p.m.
Good morning Lucy, I will discuss this application with the Councillor for that area and our planning officers to seek clarification if there can be any conditions applied as you have suggested. I understand your frustration and disappointment that the valued environmental assets of Redlands always seem to be the cost of progress.
This is why this current draft City plan is so vital to Redlands future to ensure it is strong enough to achieve better outcomes. The draft SEQ Regional Plan is presently out for public consultation and it is important residents lodge submissions so the State Gov hear what you value and want for the future in our area. The time to achieve change is when these plans are being drafting as once adopted zoning etc are very difficult to alter. Please consider and encourage others to lodge submissions on the draft SEQ Regional Plan and also contact your local Councillor concerning this current development. I will speak with others today, Regards Wendy Boglary

I did try and complete this for the web page but it wouldn’t accept to send to you

Warm Regards,
Cr. Wendy Boglary
Deputy Mayor
Division 1 Councillor  (Ormiston/Wellington Point)
Redland City Council
Ph: 3829 8619

Local Councillor Updates on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/councillorwendyboglary/

An independent community voice
Keeping Redlands Redlands