Planning application at 94 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057

Matt Wilkinson sent a message to Natalie Abboud.

To
Natalie Abboud
From
Matt Wilkinson
Subject
Planning application at 94 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057
Date
Nov. 27, 2017, 10:20 a.m.
Hi Nat, the council has a full back story as this has been over 18 months. it is clear that any works carried out due to building brings in workers, workers need a clear parking area not in front of business that depends on it. between th hours of 7am to 9.30 am i have had a decline of 64% turnover, as you know that is a lot and make that time now a lose leader, only something that has happened since construction began sorry that is the 5 active building sites in 350 metres of my business where when i originally did my parking audit 7.5 years ago included that whole strip. the council on this matter has been difficult to say the least and if i am quite honest is totally rubbish as i am still paying my council rates without any help to ensure common ground for my business from the council

From Matt Wilkinson to local councillor Natalie Abboud

=========================================================================

Matt Wilkinson posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Matt Wilkinson and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for 94 Nicholson Street, Brunswick East VIC 3057

Description: Construction of a five storey building comprising of 102 dwellings and a reduction in the standard rate of car parking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/907857?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐