Planning application at Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510

Santo A Coco sent a message to Peter Flannery.

To
Peter Flannery
From
Santo A Coco
Subject
Planning application at Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510
Date
July 3, 2017, 8:04 a.m.
I have just completed my new home at 189 Moreton Terrace and I back onto the stagnant water in the south reserve. With the rains that we have had in the past year, there is an abundance of fresh water that the mosquito has to breed in and it becomes very uncomfortable to be outside unless covered in replent. To open this up to more tidal flow rather than the few high tides that get through it will promote good drainage more wildlife and a more salt water prone environment. The water sometimes becomes trapped for long periods and develops a bad odor especially in the warmer months. This project would be beneficial to all and the ecology of the area.

Signed Santo A Coco
Mob: 0404036793

From Santo A Coco to local councillor Peter Flannery

=========================================================================

Santo A Coco posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Santo A Coco and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510

Description: Operational Works for Prescribed Tidal Works

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/567735?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Peter Flannery,
Date
July 3, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Dear Mr Coco

Thank you for your email to Cr Flannery. I will bring it to his attention.

Kind regards
Sharyn Franco
Personal Assistant
to Cr Peter Flannery
Division 2
Moreton Bay Regional Council
2 Hasking Street, Caboolture
Phone: 5433 2959
Facsimile: 5433 4000
www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au

Division 2 covers Beachmere, Burpengary, Burpengary East, parts of Deception Bay, parts of Caboolture east, parts of Morayfield and parts of Narangba with a population of 34600 approximately and covers an area of 11,165.1 hectares.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, 3 July 2017 6:06 PM
To: Peter Flannery <>
Subject: Planning application at Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510

I have just completed my new home at 189 Moreton Terrace and I back onto the stagnant water in the south reserve. With the rains that we have had in the past year, there is an abundance of fresh water that the mosquito has to breed in and it becomes very uncomfortable to be outside unless covered in replent. To open this up to more tidal flow rather than the few high tides that get through it will promote good drainage more wildlife and a more salt water prone environment. The water sometimes becomes trapped for long periods and develops a bad odor especially in the warmer months. This project would be beneficial to all and the ecology of the area.

Signed Santo A Coco

Santo A Coco posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Santo A Coco and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510

https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/567735?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

MORETON BAY REGIONAL COUNCIL (MBRC) PRIVILEGED PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL - The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may attract legal privilege. It is only intended for the named recipient/s. If you are not a named recipient any use of this information including copying, distribution and publication is prohibited. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost as a result of mistaken or erroneous delivery. If you are not a named recipient, please delete all copies immediately and contact the sender to advise of the error.
It is recommended that you scan this email and any attachment before opening. MBRC does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from opening this email, opening any attachments or any communication errors.
The views expressed in this email and any attachments are the personal views of the sender unless otherwise stated.
From
Peter Flannery
Date
July 17, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Dear Santo

Thank you for your email regarding the Beachmere South Reserve. Your comments have been noted and I have forwarded your email to Council's Technical Officer, Water Quality.

Kind regards
Cr Peter Flannery
Division 2
Moreton Bay Regional Council
2 Hasking Street, Caboolture
Phone: 5433 2959
Facsimile: 5433 4000
www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au

Division 2 covers Beachmere, Burpengary, Burpengary East, parts of Deception Bay, parts of Caboolture east, parts of Morayfield and parts of Narangba with a population of 34600 approximately and covers an area of 11,165.1 hectares.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, 3 July 2017 6:06 PM
To: Peter Flannery <>
Subject: Planning application at Beachmere South Reserve 207 Moreton Terrace, Beachmere QLD 4510

Signed Santo A Coco

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
´╗┐