Planning application at Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157

Nina antoun sent a message to Yvonne Keane.

To
Yvonne Keane
From
Nina antoun
Subject
Planning application at Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157
Date
Aug. 11, 2016, 10:15 a.m.
The development dosnt fit in with the sourounding rural attmosphere our roads could not cope with more traffic and the more cars the more noice especially early hours of the morning and the late afternoons
I disagree with this development and it is not viable for this area we already have empty shops?we do not need more shops if we require more buildings for people to live appartments is not the way as its not keeping to rural maybe council can think about beautifying sourounding properties on old northern rd were acreages ain't looked after and looks terrible by allowing smaller acreages (maybe this can. Be a thought for council ) Post Office Rd is already hard to come out if to get onto Old northern Rd .
We are a rural area not a high density please keep the rural atmoshere this is were I have lived all my life and don't wont to live in suburbia

From Nina antoun to local councillor Yvonne Keane

=========================================================================

Nina antoun posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Nina antoun and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157

Description: A Mixed Use Development

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/698093?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐