Planning application at Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157

J Ward sent a message to Yvonne Keane.

To
Yvonne Keane
From
J Ward
Subject
Planning application at Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157
Date
Aug. 17, 2016, 6 a.m.
Please please please do not destroy one of the most beautiful suburbs in Australia for no reason in particular. We don't need it, we don't want it and it will only degrade the area. Progress is great, but must be thought out and considered carefully. I honestly can't think of one redeeming point to this proposal. I suspect it will line someones pockets, but surely the continuation of village life and the safety of local residents should be an absolute priority to anyone in authority, elected or not. The community spirit is strong and alive in Glenorie, we are proud that it's such a lovely serene place to live, please don't develop it into just another suburb. Breaks my heart.

From J Ward to local councillor Yvonne Keane

=========================================================================

J Ward posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to J Ward and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Glenorie Shopping Centre, 930 Old Northern Road, Glenorie NSW 2157

Description: A Mixed Use Development

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/698093?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐