Planning application at Hardimans Hotel 521-535 Macaulay Road Kensington VIC 3031

Zane gandolfo sent a message to Michael Caiafa.

To
Michael Caiafa
From
Zane gandolfo
Subject
Planning application at Hardimans Hotel 521-535 Macaulay Road Kensington VIC 3031
Date
Feb. 10, 2017, 5:14 a.m.
I Agree with the General tone of what is being said here. As a local resident I would be very unhappy if Hardimans were to be converted into Townhouses. Especially given that the Quiet Mans on Racecourse road will be redeveloped. I think what's required with Hardimans is New ownership of the Pub. Under new Ownership it could be revitalized and Profits increased.

From Zane gandolfo to local councillor Michael Caiafa

=========================================================================

Zane gandolfo posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Zane gandolfo and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Hardimans Hotel 521-535 Macaulay Road Kensington VIC 3031

Description: Proposed change of use to residential, alterations to property to allow 3 townhouses and penthouse apartment

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/703237?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Michael Caiafa
Date
Feb. 13, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
On behalf of Cr Caiafa, thank you for your e-mail which I’ll bring to his attention.

Kind regards,
Margie

Margie Samai | Councillor Liaison Officer – Cr Michael Caiafa
Councillor Support
9658 9828
City of Melbourne | Town Hall, 90-120 Swanston Street Melbourne 3000 | GPO Box 1603 Melbourne 3001
T: 03 9658 9828 | F: 03 9658 9613 | E: | www.melbourne.vic.gov.au 
We value: Integrity | Courage | Accountability | Respect | Excellence
Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email.