Planning application at Lot 1 Mount Lindesay Highway Woodhill QLD 4285

Patricia Berry sent a message to Darren Power.

To
Darren Power
From
Patricia Berry
Subject
Planning application at Lot 1 Mount Lindesay Highway Woodhill QLD 4285
Date
Nov. 6, 2017, 5:15 a.m.
Am suspicious of organisations who clear land unlawfully and thus, do not condone it being cleared lawfully after that fact either. Native trees have already been cleared from lot 11 :-( without council permit and which probably do not comply within the councils framework anyway. And, the true value of environmental loss imposed at lot 11, by its being cleared at all, is immeasurable and leaves many, including myself a little overwhelmed with devastation. Since Australia was recently ranked #2 at deforestation, globally in 2017, and Queensland people are evidently, keen to see that ranking fal,l this land clearing application should not be approved. For this retrospective, and environmental reason, huge reason, please, do NOT approve this land clearing application and Keep Woodhill Woody!

From Patricia Berry to local councillor Darren Power

=========================================================================

Patricia Berry posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Patricia Berry and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Lot 1 Mount Lindesay Highway Woodhill QLD 4285

Description: Vegetation Clearing (removal of over 50 trees or greater than 500m2 on multiple lots/proposed lots)

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/908635?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Darren Power
Date
Nov. 6, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
Dear Patricia,
As you could imagine with hundreds of development applications, I am not aware of this particular one, however I have sent your divisional councillor a copy of your concerns and I will talk directly to her about it.

Kind Regards
Darren
´╗┐