Planning application at Lot 3 Easterly Street Waterford QLD 4133

Tina Belovic sent a message to Cherie Dalley.

To
Cherie Dalley
From
Tina Belovic
Subject
Planning application at Lot 3 Easterly Street Waterford QLD 4133
Date
Oct. 9, 2018, 9 a.m.
I too have significant concerns relating to the number of residential developments in and surrounding the Waterford suburb and no information was provided by the council when I questioned about what infrastructure is going to at least maintain the already limited living standards for residents in this area. There is already a significant and increasing amount of traffic congestion for example on the single lane roads. I am querying also, the lack of representation of council in our suburb and wondering if Waterford overall will be a sacrificial suburb. The whole area needs to be re-examined before further small lot development takes place.

From Tina Belovic to local councillor Cherie Dalley

=========================================================================

Tina Belovic posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Tina Belovic and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Lot 3 Easterly Street Waterford QLD 4133

Description: 1 Lot into 35 Lots and Drainage Reserve

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1086358?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐