Planning application at Midland Growers Market 380 Great Eastern Highway Woodbridge WA 6056

Graeme Dewar sent a message to Ian Peter Johnson.

To
Ian Peter Johnson
From
Graeme Dewar
Subject
Planning application at Midland Growers Market 380 Great Eastern Highway Woodbridge WA 6056
Date
Aug. 17, 2018, 9:32 a.m.
Hello I have noticed that there is activity on this vacant land, which had been approved for a Woolworths Service Station and Convenience Store. Following the approval BP was going to take over Woolworths Service Stations from Caltex. That seemed to throw into doubt that the development would go ahead.

Today I noticed drillers and other workers on the site indicating that something was happening after all.
Can someone please update what is happening with the development?

From Graeme Dewar to local councillor Ian Peter Johnson

=========================================================================

Graeme Dewar posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Graeme Dewar and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Midland Growers Market 380 Great Eastern Highway Woodbridge WA 6056

Description: Woolworths Service Station & Canopy

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/788874?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Ian Peter Johnson
Date
Aug. 18, 2018, 8:28 a.m.
Graeme

I'll ask.

Regards

Ian Johnson
Councillor Midland Guildford Ward

0411 097 393