Planning application at North Lakes Town Park 36 Lakefield Drive, North Lakes QLD 4509

Rodney Missen sent a message to Julie Greer.

To
Julie Greer
From
Rodney Missen
Subject
Planning application at North Lakes Town Park 36 Lakefield Drive, North Lakes QLD 4509
Date
June 6, 2018, 10:45 p.m.
I would request a planting of screening plants along the boundary to the property at 50 Lakefield Drive for some privacy and reduction in noise travel as an alteration to this plan.
Also would it be possible to consider movement of the pathway to a more logical design as people will create their own pathway if it is not direct or has too much open space / lawn in the area for them to travel upon, creating dirt pathways again and nullifying the aim of the DA.

From Rodney Missen to local councillor Julie Greer

=========================================================================

Rodney Missen posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Rodney Missen and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for North Lakes Town Park 36 Lakefield Drive, North Lakes QLD 4509

Description: Operational Works - Development Permit for Landscaping

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/1001419?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Julie Greer
Date
June 8, 2018, 6:03 a.m.
Dear Mr Missen,

Thank you for your correspondence 7 June 2018 via Planning Alerts regarding the current development application concerning proposed enhancements at 36 Lakefield Drive, North Lakes.

I have referred your comments onto the Department of Development Services who are responsible for the assessment of the application. I have specifically asked the team to consider the interface of the proposed path with the existing units at 50 Lakefield Drive. I understand the team are considering some potential amendments to the plans including increase buffer and planting. These proposed amendments will be discussed with the applicant.

I have asked the team to liaise with you directly post their discussions with the applicant.

If there is anything further you require please let me know.

Julie Greer
Councillor for Division 4
Moreton Bay Regional Council
220 Gympie Road, Strathpine Qld 4500
P: (07) 3480 6705
F: (07) 3205 7305
M: 0409 274517
www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au
´╗┐