Planning application at Shop 3 1 Ocean Grove Ave Cronulla 2230

Fiona lynn sent a message to Peter Towell.

To
Peter Towell
From
Fiona lynn
Subject
Planning application at Shop 3 1 Ocean Grove Ave Cronulla 2230
Date
Sept. 3, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
I have complained to council on numerous occasions about the excessive noise that is coming from Henry's. It was never an issue when it was trading as a restaurant only. Now you can go there and drink alcohol without having to eat. The liquor licence granted last year should have not allowed this to happen. I believe the police were against this but they were not listened to.
Henry's have been exceeding the outside diners currently allowed since they have opened in December 2015 as well as increasing their trading hours.Their hours of trading should not be allowed to be increased in fact the council should consider limiting the outside hours to reduce the noise. It is only going to get worse when the new venue taking over Indian aroma is opened as they have outside trading as well. We had noise monitoring carried out and it showed that Henrys is producing excessive loud noise which I have given to council.

From Fiona lynn to local councillor Peter Towell

=========================================================================

Fiona lynn posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Fiona lynn and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Shop 3 1 Ocean Grove Ave Cronulla 2230

Description: Section 96 (1A) modification to DA 97/0464 -increase the number of seats from 44 to 95 and extend hours of operation

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/671568?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐