Planning application at The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031

George Tsoukas sent a message to Ken Ong.

To
Ken Ong
From
George Tsoukas
Subject
Planning application at The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031
Date
Sept. 22, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
This is an institution for the area. It's a travesty of good planning policy to let this be replaced by more apartments (which will undoubtedly be small, inappropriate, and a gross over-utilisation of space). At the very minimum, any design should allow the hotel to remain in place, and for developments to work around it.

From George Tsoukas to local councillor Ken Ong

=========================================================================

George Tsoukas posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to George Tsoukas and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031

Description: Proposed use and development of a multi level residential building with basement carparking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/719997?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Ken Ong
Date
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Hello George
Thank you for your email.
I have asked our planning dept to provide me some background and where this application is currently is.

Best regards,

Cr Ken Ong OAM
Chair, Planning Portfolio
Melbourne City Council
Sent from my iPhone
This email is intended solely for the named addressee.
If you are not the addressee indicated please delete it immediately.
´╗┐