Planning application at The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031

A concerned local sent a message to Stephen Mayne.

To
Stephen Mayne
From
A concerned local
Subject
Planning application at The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031
Date
Sept. 22, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
As a local resident for over 25 years, I am appalled at this proposal. It took me 18 months to get permits to add an upper rear bedroom to my 2 bedroom Victorian terrace, with so many 'heritage' and build restrictions to accommodate the area, neighbours etc. Here again we see one rule for developers and another for private individual owners. The Flemington/Kensington neighbourhood is culturally diverse and needs its icons to continue to be the great suburb it is. The quiet man is an icon of the neighbourhood and a vital part of the community for locals and visitors. Come down on any Friday for free nibbles after work and try talking to us locals about what we want!

From A concerned local to local councillor Stephen Mayne

=========================================================================

A concerned local posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to A concerned local and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for The Quiet Man Hotel 265-271 Racecourse Road Kensington VIC 3031

Description: Proposed use and development of a multi level residential building with basement carparking

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/719997?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐