Planning application at Waverley College 137-139 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024

Stephen Burns sent a message to Sally Betts.

To
Sally Betts
From
Stephen Burns
Subject
Planning application at Waverley College 137-139 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024
Date
May 8, 2017, 4:19 a.m.
As a resident of Salisbury St, Waverley I am concerned that there has been NO notification of residents in Salisbury St in respect of this application by Waverley College to build a height extension to the existing heritage brick fence on Salisbury St.

The existing fence of approx 1.8 M high was only erected last year and now the College wishes to extend its height by another 1.8M or so. Surely this is of concern to residents who will be viewing this fence extension and who should have been notified.

I hereby object to this proposal, particularly as it impacts Salisbury St residents, as it will make the College appear to be a Correctional institution, not a school.

I have no objection to the fence adjoining the swimming pool which is of similar make, but this extension on the brick wall goes too far.

From Stephen Burns to local councillor Sally Betts

=========================================================================

Stephen Burns posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to Stephen Burns and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Waverley College 137-139 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024

Description: New boundary fencing to Waverley College

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/803994?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts
From
Sally Betts
Date
May 8, 2017, 5:11 a.m.
Hi Stephen,

Will get our Officers to check into this immediately.

Many thanks,

Sally Betts
´╗┐