Planning application at Winston Hills Shopping Centre, 180-192 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Winston Hills NSW 2153

MIKE MASON sent a message to Mark Taylor.

To
Mark Taylor
From
MIKE MASON
Subject
Planning application at Winston Hills Shopping Centre, 180-192 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Winston Hills NSW 2153
Date
May 22, 2017, 3:20 a.m.
HELLO MICHAEL CONNELLY ,

-YOU ARE COMPLETELY CORRECT ABOUT THE VIBRATIONS.
-I HAVE BEEN VISITING BIGW FOR THE LAST 20 PLUS YEARS AND EVEN I HAVE NOTICED MANY TIMES THE VIBRATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN A PART OF THE BUILDING COLLAPSES !!!!!
-OH SORRY !!!!!!!
-BUT IT WAS BUILD TO BUILDING STANDARDS BLA BLA BLA , THE ENGINEERS ARE UNIVERSITY EDUCATED BLA BLA BLA.

-YOU WONT SEE ME SHOPPING IN BIGW , ONCE CONSTUCTION STARTS AND AFTERWARDS.

MIKE MASON

From MIKE MASON to local councillor Mark Taylor

=========================================================================

MIKE MASON posted this message to you on PlanningAlerts in response to the following planning application.

Your reply, and any other response to this email, will be sent to MIKE MASON and posted on the PlanningAlerts website publicly.

Planning Application for Winston Hills Shopping Centre, 180-192 Caroline Chisholm Drive, Winston Hills NSW 2153

Description: Section 96 (AA1) Modification to an Approved Residential Flat Building at the Winston Hills Shopping Mall to Reduce the Number of Units from 86 to 79

Read more and see what others have to say here:
https://www.planningalerts.org.au/applications/814200?utm_campaign=view-application&utm_medium=email&utm_source=councillor-notifications

Best wishes,

PlanningAlerts

Future replies will be published here.

´╗┐